Friday, June 24, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

In the hundreds?!?!?!??!?!

I hit 199.2 on Tuesday but wasn't sure it would last till the Friday weigh in with all we had going on.

This morning I was 198.8 and I'll take it.  I have never been so happy to see that number flip!!!!!

I think my weight loss goals work really nicely because at about every 5lbs I have something to look forward to, either an even number for a total (40lbs, 50lbs, almost 60lbs) and I have the breaking of another digit (210, 200, 190, etc.).

I went for my physical last week and the doctor said my ideal weight is 169lbs.  To me that seems low for me.  I'm a comfortable 12 right now.  A 10 or an 8 would be fantastic, but anything lower than that seems too small. Right now I'm shooting for the 180's.  I'd like enough of a buffer zone from the 200's that I can not have to focus as much and where I can on have to work out 4 - 5 days a week.  That's not saying that I will, but it would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment