Monday, June 13, 2011

Planning for the Week

So close to yet another huge milestone (in the 100 club, only 3.6lbs away).  I lost some focus this weekend with 1 too many days of bad food and good drinks.  Lets see if I can reign it back in.

Weekly Menu
M - Swedish Meatballs with Whole Wheat Noodles (SkinnyTaste.com)
T - Spinach & Sausage Risotto - Matt's own recipe, I'll have to watch the portion here.
W - Subway - We have T-Ball so it has to be quick.
T - Bruchetta Chicken (SkinnyTaste.com)
F - Santa Fe Chicken with White Rice (SkinnyTaste.com) - since we never made it last week.

The Egg Nests for breakfast were awesome!  I will be making those again this week or next.  I didn't get a chance to make the muffins yet so that will be on Wednesday night's agenda I think.


Workout Goals
Last week I did 5 days of Jazzercise and one 3.2 mile run / walk.  This week will be about the same.  I'm hoping to get at least two runs in but we'll see.  We have T-Ball Wednesday night, work stuff Thursday / Friday so it's going to be a very busy latter part of the week.

As far as running goes I'm shooting for a 5k or maybe even a 10k this year, but we'll see.  The outside season in CT is so short that we'll see how it goes.   Luckily I have my sister-in-law to try and teach me the ways of running.

No comments:

Post a Comment