Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Plan of attack... maybe tuesday's is more my thing!

Weekly Eats
M - Turkey Black Bean Enchilada's (left overs) (SkinnyTaste.com)
T - Swedish Meatballs & Whole Wheat Noodles (SkinnyTaste.com)
W - Pizza at a friends house and I'll likely bring a nice salad to counteract the bad!
T - Chicken & Mushrooms with a Garlic Wine Sauce with Cauliflower Puree (SkinnyTaste.com)
F - Maple Glazed Pork & Sweet Potatoes (EatingWell.com) - never got to eat them last week

Keeping Moving
I should hit Jazzercise every day this week I think!

I did 2 miles yesterday.  I borrowed my Sister-in-Law's Woman's Running book and started following the beginner plan.  First goal is to be able to run 4 minutes on and off for a 14 minute stretch. It says I should be able to do that within the week so that's my goal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment