Monday, June 6, 2011

Planning for the Week

Saturday I hit a huge milestone... 50lbs.  Totally psyched!  To try and keep forward motion to my next huge milestone (just 7lbs away - the 100's) I've got the plan for the week.

Weekly Menu
M - Chef Salad (Turkey & Low Fat Cheese rolled up, cucumbers, tomatoes and light balsamic dressing)
T - Turkey & Black Bean Enchiladas (SkinnyTaste.com)
W - Grilled Chicken & Broccoli & Potato Mash (EatingWell.com)
T - Turkey Zucchini Burgers with Chipolte Sweet Potato Fries (SkinnyTaste.com)
F - Santa Fe Chicken with White Rice (SkinnyTaste.com)

Some New Breakfast Options
Tonight I made the Egg Nests from SkinnyTaste.com from Breakfast for Matt and I a couple days this week. At only 65 calories each even having 3 isn't bad. I also plan to make the Chocolate Chip Ricotta Muffins for a sweet alternative.

Workout Goals
I did make it to 6 days of Jazzercise last week and I made it out to run once.  Not within my 3 times a week goal, but hopefully I can do better this week.  Today I went to Jazzercise, I'll got tomorrow at 6am.  Wednesday is targeted as a run day since we have Full Day Kindergarten Orientation that night and I'll miss Jazzercise. 

My sister-in-law is considering doing the Newport Marathon in October.  (She's run two halves).  I'm halfway considering signing up for the half.  They welcome walkers at this event (you have to finish within 3.5 hours (17 minute mile).  I think I can do that, but I'm afraid of people wondering what the heck I'm doing.

Anyone out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment