Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pre-Weigh in Stressing...

I'm anticipating that tomorrow's weigh in will not be good.  This weekend I was not good with my eating, I didn't exercise at all on Sunday.  Then Tuesday night Matt made Risotto.  It was awesome, but I didn't need the extra helping. 

Wednesday I got back in focus.  I had a nice run (2.3 miles in 25 minutes), I ate right (despite being busy). 

Today I did great as well. I Jazzercised at 6am.  Ate right all day and even got a quick 1.2 mile run in tonight.  I also walked around IKEA 4 times trying to find the darn black mousepads for the office (everyone kept sending me somewhere else)... that has to count for something (especially given the blisters on my feet from high heels -- not to self: high heels and IKEA don't mix). 

Regardless of the number tomorrow it was a good sign that I still have a ways to go and while over indulging for one day is ok, 4 days of it is not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment