Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Helen

Today was unofficially our last day on the On Ramp because Matt and I have the rescheduled Camp Family night tomorrow.  I'm kind of sad, but it was a great workout.

We started with the normal workout, went over kettle ball swings then did a little clean lifts with the med balls.  After that we did Helen.

WOD
3 rounds for time
Run 400meter
21 KB Swings
12 Pull-ups

I did 3/4 pood KB Swings and completed in 12:57.  I was so happy to get under 13.

Matt did fantastic too!

In other news our menu for the week changed slightly after a sick boy home with me yesterday.  I still had that eggplant to use so I did the Eggplant Panini with Pesto from SkinnyTaste... It was FANTASTIC!!!!

For a post CrossFit snack we also did the Skinny Pina Colada Popsicle... again YUMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment