Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Now that was fun...

After yesterday's WOD I knew I wanted to go again this morning.  It's not that it was easy, it's just that I knew I wouldn't be sore enough to not go.  Tomorrow I think could be a whole other story. 

Today was my first day with the other Coach Will.  It was just 4 of us including the Coach so that was nice.  During warmup Coach had me doing band assisted dips which was interesting.  I may have lost grip of the band a couple of times.... I think tomorrow I might try a banded pull up.

After we were all warmed up we moved onto the WOD.

4 rounds of:
400 meter run
50 squats

I finished in 17:52. 

I was dying near the end. The guys both finished before me but they all cheered me on which was great. 

What a great way to start the day.

I was thinking about skipping tomorrow but I think they talked me into going.  We'll see how my legs feel today!!!

Oh and for the official weigh in, I knew something was up yesterday... I am down 8lbs for the week last week. (I weighed myself after my workout and was down another 1.4lbs, just for laughs to see how bad it was).

No comments:

Post a Comment