Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Prowler Pushing...

So yesterday when I was talking to the guys before leaving I mentioned I was planning on taking today as a rest.  They mentioned today would be a fun day so I decided I'd give it a whirl (despite waking up rather sore from the fun one yesterday).  I'm glad I did.  It was great!!!

WOD

Strict Press
3-3-2-1-1

Prowler Push with body weight 100ft  x 5

I thought my 1RM was 85lbs, but I'm thinking I was confused.  I started at 65lbs and the plan was 65 / 75 / 80 / 85 / 90, I tried to push 75 and that didn't happen, then 70 and again didn't happen, I got 67 for 1, then went back down to 65 for 2 and then 67 for 1 more.  For now I'll call 67 my 1RM.

For Prowler push we did a warmup 100ft with the empty sled (106lbs).  Then I paired up with Joyce who was pushing 156 for the 5 x 100ft.  Not exactly my body weight but a nice challenge!

Can't wait for Matt to go tonight since this is right up his ally!

Tonight's dinner is either Ginger Chicken Stir Fry if the grocery store happens to have red cabbage back in or else it will be Eggplant Panini's!  Either way I'll be happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment