Saturday, August 4, 2012

Saturday WOD

I had a back and forth debate... jazzercise or crossfit, jazzercise or crossfit, jazzercise or crossfit... Crossfit won.

I keep wondering when I'll be able to walk in not nervous hopefully soon!

Today Billie was the coach.  It was hot and HUMID out.  Seriously breaking a sweat just walking from the car two steps.

We got in and did the usual warmup (again I felt great showing off my lack of pullups and pushups).  After that we teamed up to do the WOD.

WOD
Run 400 then
Alternate with a partner for AMRAP

Pull-ups
Push-ups
Sit-ups
Push Press - 45lbs
Burpees
Kettlebell Swings

The 400's SUCKED.  And by the time we hit burpees my legs were just saying no.

I think we ended up around 360 reps total (with partner) in about 33 minutes.

This was hard, but hard is why I'm here.

Can't wait to go back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment