Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 2... DONE

I LOVED Day 2!!!

I will fully admit with a cranky sore husband I was nervous that this wasn't going well, but Day 2 was great!!!  We had Coach Will who is the owner of CFPG.  His story follows the pathway I hope that Matt's follows. 

We started off with lots of stretching which was great!!! Then some 40meter skipping, backwards running, and other fun stuff.  After we were nice and warm we learned the Dead Lift. 

Will was such a great coach you really wanted to try it.  The three ladies started off with 55lbs to get the feel for the bar and the men started off with 95lbs.  Then we moved up to the 95lbs and the guys did 135lbs I think.  After we did that we learned the jerk press... I think.

After that was done we practiced box jumps.  This is where my fear of heights came out.  I was on the 12inch and everyone else was jumping 16in, 20in, 24in and a couple of the guys did 30in.  Gotta start somewhere... and Matt did awesome, making it all the way to 24in.  For the record I did get the 16in, it just made me nervous.

Next up was the WOD.

AMRAP 10
7 Box Jumps
7 Burpees

I did 7 full sets and then my last was just 3 burpees shy. 

In the end we felt great.  It was a great second day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment